Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: October 04, 2015 05:23PM

No.

They weren't.

They weren't there.

Same old crapfest of blah church blah living prophet blah Holy Ghost blah temple blah Christ blah blessings blah faith blah still small voice blah only true and living church blah my grandmother blah when I was kid blah blah blah

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 04, 2015 05:44PM

You missed it, then!

Nothing that is going on in the world matters, as long as you pay your tithing and keep the sabbath day holy and are modest, while magnifying the toilets!

ITGS it's the gospel stupid

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: October 04, 2015 06:02PM

The world religion let the world know what it thinks of the world.

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: October 04, 2015 06:17PM

A two day slow motion trainwreck.

Kinda took the shine off the go forth and fill the world fantasies for which the saints sacrifice toil, treasure and the lives of their tortured mishie kids.

Posted by: jiminycricket ( )
Date: October 04, 2015 06:21PM

More talks referencing the bible.

More make belief in Book of Mormon characters.

And not one person said it is the only true church on earth. I guess the lawyers have told them that kind of language isn't permitted anymore due to the fraud laws (i.e. England).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2015 06:23PM by jiminycricket.

Date: October 04, 2015 06:39PM

Notice how Horny Joe NEVER preached from the BoM......he knew there was nothing in it to hold a crowd.

The conference appearances of the learned Zombies of Zion are not unlike Trekkie conventions where participants extol far out fiction and deftly debate the nuances of their favorite episodes and make-believe characters, chapter and verse.

At least the Trekkies don't base their life decisions on the Gospel of Gene.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: October 04, 2015 06:48PM

Oh heck no! I've been to four fan conventions and they are far more fun than the Morg conference can ever dream of being. For one thing, there are adult beverages being served. Famous actors are available to chat with you and sign autographs. There are fun day trips visiting show or movie locations. Memorabilia and costumes are auctioned off. You get to see blooper reels that are never shown anywhere else. Producers answer all of your questions. Bonus: There are tons of people who don't think it the least bit weird that you can quote script dialogue verbatim.

I would take a fan convention over General Conference any day of the week!

Date: October 04, 2015 06:53PM

But syriusly folks, I good and goddamm guarantee ya if the Russians were attacking anti-government troops back in the day that Ezra Daft Benson wouldda had plenty to say about it.

Lions and tigers and big commie Bears!

That is before Gawd lobotomised him.

Posted by: sharapata ( )
Date: October 04, 2015 06:44PM

Seems like every GC these clowns spend all their time admiring one another by trying to define rather than demonstrate who they think they are.

Posted by: southern idaho inactive ( )
Date: October 04, 2015 10:18PM

Where's the morg leadership been the past few months that this has been in the news!??? Obviously under a rock!!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.