Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ElNephi ( )
Date: June 15, 2016 01:14AM

At thirty-five thousand feet, Elder Detour F. Duckdork gained a perspective of the vastness, the glory as a pilot having lots of fine females to lay with and share the freedom of the sky and the great diversity of the earth. His career as a pilot for Lufthansa Airlines afforded him that perspective as did all pilots of his time giving him an appreciation for the beauty of God's handiwork. “I see how beautiful the deserts and the jungles and the seas are,” he said in an interview with the Ensain. “Even after ten long hours in a "cock"pit, I am amazed at the sunrise and the beauty of naked young stewardess in my hotel-room bed. I marvel at the world’s different cultures I love all women. Everyone is different, and yet the same.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Exmoron ( )
Date: June 15, 2016 05:05PM

Elder Yuckdork is a good looking man. In his younger days, as a pilot, I'll bet he turned the heads of the stewardesses on board. I wonder if any stewardess ever boarded the duckdork?

Posted by: getbusylivin ( )
Date: June 15, 2016 05:35PM

Stewardess: "Is that a bratwurst in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

Posted by: Historischer ( )
Date: June 15, 2016 06:07PM

Dieter was born Sudeten Deutsch, sort of a hillbilly by German standards. I'd say his reputation for sophistication is exaggerated.

Posted by: Elnephi ( )
Date: June 16, 2016 09:50AM

The reason I decided to do this post was I started thinking about that time along with what was being talk about and I know several pilots and stewardesses of that era that were and are Mormon that were extremely active sexually while flying. Most ended up in divorce because the aphrodisiac of being in that industry and traveling to foreign places staying in hotels all alone in and close proximity to each other and being young and naturally horny... not of them escaped the participation of lots of sex. I just don't see how it's even possible that duckDorf skated through that time unmarred by the many delicious females that he had at his fingertips.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.