Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 11:10AM

Good Morning Everyone!!! I was planning on going to the hospital to see mom but dad is not doing to hot and I refuse to let him drive. So I am not really sure what I am going to be doing today and if I will be going to see mom or not.

I hope that everyone is having a great day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 11:24AM

I've got to use my birthday coupon while it's still good at one of my favorite department stores.

Then pay my traffic ticket when I get home that's due soon.

Priorities matter.

:)

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 12:04PM

Woke up a little later than planned and having coffee and leftover pizza. I need to get started on my midterm essay on Socrates' "An unexamined life is not worth living" concept. Then hopefully get some cleaning in, make a grilled pork loin with kiwi fruit sauce for dinner and watch TWD.

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 12:07PM

Leisurely breakfast, great coffee, laundry, then 2 good movies. Ohhh, I love this!

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 12:45PM

I skipped church today as Wednesday is Ash Wednesday and I'll probably go then, if I want to. Today, I'll be hitting the gym with a buddy--lots of cussing. Then help a friend repair some Sheetrock with a beer afterwards!

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 12:50PM

Coffee at Good Earth with my friends and now home...gonna maybe watch the Daytona 500.

Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 01:20PM

Oh yeah, I forgot that the 500 is today.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 09:02PM

I bought some beer this afternoon. There is a certain pleasure to be had in buying some sinnin' liquor on the Lard's day.

Posted by: memikeyounot ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 01:39PM

My daughter asked me I to come to watch the Oscars with her and her family. I used to be really into them, and in my married days, my wife and her friends at work would hold huge Oscar parties with great food.

There were always a couple of her friends who drank wine at these parties and I regret that I was always so judgemental of them.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 01:43PM

Working :(

New product release Wednesday. It's crunch time. I've got 5 days of code to write in 3 days...

But I am having coffee, listening to rock, and ignoring the "sabbath." So it's all good :)

Posted by: getbusylivin ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 02:58PM

Gonna cook something--not sure what.

This morning while the Mrs. was knee-deep in the block I lingered over coffee, tidied up a bit, and annoyed the puppy.

I'd better take a nap. As Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "Adopt the rhythm of nature: her secret is patience."

Posted by: Claire Ferguson ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 03:51PM

Spent a delightful afternoon talking with Ramses in a cafe in a London bookshop.

Posted by: Paintingnotloggedin ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 04:33PM

from small designer side of green leather

Posted by: severedpuppetstrings ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 06:10PM

I went to a poetry reading hosted by the (Bethesda) Writing Center, featuring poets from the Deaf Poets Society. The Deaf Poets Society is a group from poets, writers, artists, etc. that are disabled to get together and work on their craft. I met some wonderful poets today, and I am looking forward to being a part of that group.

I also did some shopping. I brought some new speakers for my computer at work, and did some minor grocery shopping.
Call me weird, but after twelve years of not buying anything on a Sunday, I get a thrill out of shopping on that day! :-)

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 09:15PM

I don't mind shopping on Sunday. It seems a bit less stressful than on a Saturday. Not as many shoppers out and about (and I'm not even in Utah!)

The poetry society sounds lovely.

Posted by: severedpuppetstrings ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 06:11PM

I hope everything will be okay with your parents, kativicky.
Sending my best.

Posted by: pathfinder ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 06:54PM

Working today while the Daytona 500 played on the computer.
Drinking coffee and eating donuts. Been a good quite day.

Posted by: blakballoon ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 06:57PM

Went to family day at my sons cricket club. It involved a modified cricket game for the kids/parents/little siblings. I managed to run around, hits some runs, and not embarrass the boy too much :D

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: February 26, 2017 11:16PM

Went to a model kit show at alocal air museum--watched a 1929 Ford Trimotor and a Spitfire do their thing!

Posted by: lazylizard ( )
Date: March 06, 2017 12:24AM

I am being hella lazy and just sipping on some coffee. My Bearded Dragon is asleep so I am lurking on this website XD

Posted by: - ( )
Date: March 06, 2017 12:32AM

Feeling guilty.

Just imagine my guilt... I failed to attend mass, the mosque, the synagogue, the chapel...

I let down more gods than I can count. :(

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.