Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: jkamond92 ( )
Date: May 29, 2017 04:12AM

After all these years, I'm finally breaking the law of chastity tomorrow. I've had plenty of chances but never had the courage,,but I don't care anymore. I'm so nervous.. wish me a luck guys

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: May 29, 2017 04:41AM

I hope you don't feel you need a support group to break your virginity.

What's so special about tomorrow?

Relationships involve much more than getting laid. If that's all you're expecting from your tryst, you will not be disappointed.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: May 29, 2017 08:35AM

Use highly effective birth control. Take your time. The first time may be great or it may be meh, but remember that sex, like any skill, will improve with practice. Have fun!

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: May 29, 2017 01:10PM

are you a female ?

Posted by: Breeze ( )
Date: May 29, 2017 01:26PM

I hope your are being ironic, when you refer to sex as "breaking the law of chastity." This would not be a very positive attitude towards something that should be natural and fun.

There's a difference between "having sex" and "making love."

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: May 29, 2017 01:32PM

It's a worldwide activity that has been going on throughout the history of humankind. I hope you are in a trusting loving relationship. If so, no worries.

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: May 29, 2017 01:53PM

A tip: don't take it too seriously. First-time sex (and most sex thereafter) is better when it's fun, rowdy and uninhibited rather than earnest and anxious. Good luck. Have fun. LOTS of fun. Often.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2017 02:02PM by Stray Mutt.

Posted by: Hockey Rat ( )
Date: May 29, 2017 02:01PM

Good luck. I was wondering the same thing, whether you were male or female. Either way, just relax. Is it the others first time also? If not, they should be able to prepare and relax you.
If you're female, just relax, maybe have a drink to relax you.
If you're male, don't drink too much, if its performance or embarrassment, you're worried about. Have you been told horror stories or something , about " the first time" , from the church?
I'm sure you've , by your age , heard more good stories , than bad.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: May 29, 2017 02:44PM

I would also advise using a lubricant like Astroglide for the first time. Sex doesn't have to hurt the first time and can be prepared for appropriately.

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: May 30, 2017 01:30AM

Itzpapalotl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would also advise using a lubricant like
> Astroglide for the first time. Sex doesn't have to
> hurt the first time and can be prepared for
> appropriately.

I absolutely agree with this!!!

We used a condom, I was a virgin and scared (on a couple of levels), and because I was scared, there was seemingly no lubrication at all.

Ever since, my advice has been:

Use lube!!!

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: May 29, 2017 02:25PM

Well I can remember the first time I had sex.

I was scared out of my mind.

Because I was all alone.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: May 29, 2017 02:50PM

at least you were having sex with someone you loved.

Posted by: fudsnli ( )
Date: May 29, 2017 05:57PM

Make sure there is consent from all parties and have fun!

Posted by: Jimbo ( )
Date: May 29, 2017 06:36PM

Law of chastity.Barf.How about the Law of Mutual Consent.Thats the law I follow or well at least during my single life.Now it's the law of Monogamy and being a good husband.

Posted by: Wiliam Law ( )
Date: May 30, 2017 12:09AM

Be sure to debrief us how unspectacular it was.

Posted by: anon 4 this 1 ( )
Date: May 30, 2017 12:34AM

Ziller is going to want pics.

Posted by: knotheadusc ( )
Date: May 30, 2017 01:04AM

I was 30 and had been married for two weeks when I lost mine. And I am a nevermo. I love my husband, but damn, it hurt.

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: May 30, 2017 02:03AM

Make sure there's mutual consent, and use lube as it will help especially if you're still nervous.

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: May 30, 2017 06:58AM

Remember that it takes some work to get good at it. It might not be all that heavenly the very first time.

Posted by: East Coast Exmo ( )
Date: May 30, 2017 10:19AM

Yup. Like most things in life, practice makes perfect.

We wish you luck and lots of practice. Be safe and have fun.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: May 30, 2017 11:08AM

I'm waiting for the OP to "return & report..."

Posted by: DumbLawyer ( )
Date: May 30, 2017 07:43PM

Nice to know that someone else was offended by this Post. What a complete lack of taste and manners.

Posted by: Concrete Zipper ( )
Date: May 30, 2017 08:05PM

DumbLawyer, can't you take a hint? We figured you would have gotten a clue the first four or five times that your replies to the OP were removed.

You do not get to decide what is appropriate to post here. If you believe that something is inappropriate, feel free to report it, but don't keep complaining if the mods disagree with you.

This site was set up to help people recovering from Mormonism, and having normal attitudes about sex is an important part of that. We do ask that people keep it PG-13ish, which the original poster did. The mere mention of sex, or the concept that someone might have it for the first time, is hardly salacious.

If you don't like the thread, then don't read it. If you can't help yourself, then at least don't pick on new posters who are here seeking support.

CZ (admin)

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: May 30, 2017 08:21PM

Yeah, DL seems to have misunderstood my post anyway.
I wasn't "offended" by the OP.

I wanted to know how it turned out....

Posted by: funeral taters ( )
Date: May 30, 2017 11:58AM

just cozy on up to the butt and do whatever feels right.

Posted by: deja vue ( )
Date: May 31, 2017 07:58AM

As soon as I looked at the OP's handle, I wondered about the seriousness of the post. JKA = 'Just kidding Around' and mond = 'Monday'. Maybe my imagination is just taking things too far but I wonder if maybe everyone just got spoofed.

Posted by: Concrete Zipper ( )
Date: May 31, 2017 11:34AM

It doesn't matter. We are here to help people who come seeking advice and support. If this was a spoof, it didn't hurt anything. If it wasn't a spoof, attacking or ignoring the poster could harm them at a vulnerable point in their life.

The admins are constantly on the lookout for trolls and troublemakers. If you see a post that you think is not legitimate, please report it to us. Otherwise, assume that the post is sincere.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.