Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: November 02, 2017 03:57PM

I think i found extra motivation to become a REAL badass and get better MUCH faster haha. I definitely needed a push that's for sure. No garments thats how i knew, there is hope for the badass, maybe haha. I could see it all, me and my beautiful wife with two kids, the badass can dream. Hey if other people can do it then i think i can too. They might have been out of my league but i don't know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: November 02, 2017 04:27PM

Women:
Motivating men for 500,000 or so years.
Successfully :)

Date: November 02, 2017 06:22PM

Haha indeed

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: November 02, 2017 04:34PM

in 4 links to pics ~

Date: November 02, 2017 06:26PM

Wish i was good with taking pictures with my phone but that would have been a little creepy if i took pictures of them sorry ziller. They were two beautiful blondes though probably my age or a little younger but maturitywise they were way older then me. Way out of my league atleast right now they were.

Posted by: luckylucas ( )
Date: November 02, 2017 06:49PM

The Badass can dream, the badass can try and the badass can win.
Good luck with that Amigo.

Date: November 03, 2017 12:00AM

I almost went up to them like some creepo, lord knows i can't talk to beautiful women worth a d@mn though haha.

Posted by: Joe the man ho & Brig the pig ( )
Date: November 02, 2017 06:56PM

First of all I just gotta say men are FAR more "beautiful" ;) LOL and second of all wouldn't it be nice if whenever you saw a girl you found attractive you could automatically tell if she was molly mormony or not?! Thats what kind of sucks about tryin to find a mate when you live in a heavily populated mormon area. I guess ya sort of can with garments but you cant always tell depending on what there wearing. Like I said in another post of mine too bad its not just tattooed across someones face! Haha cause I cant really see the man ho with a Peter preistood type of dude. I have a feeling it would not go over so well when I pulled out my rated rs or told one of my "naughty" jokes lol

Date: November 02, 2017 07:19PM

And also I'm sure you will find a girl badass! You deserve to be happy! And lol lol lol Ziller! Oh man! That's too funny! That reminds me of a time there were two hot SHIRTLESS dudes workin on my parents yard and I really did NOT think they would be able to see me from where I was inside the house and so I stared at them for I cant remember how long but it was QUITE some time. But then later when I was outside in about the same spot as they were I noticed that you actually TOTALLY COULD see in from where I was standing watching them I was like "oh sh*t!" Im sure I looked like a big creep oh well I guess lol and hey at least I didn't start taking pictures LOL

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: November 02, 2017 11:00PM

Oh Badass, you make me laugh! Yeah, I think someday there will be little Badasses running around playing with little Boners in your white-picketed fence front yard. You and Mrs. Badass, will be making out on the porch swing counting the time until you can put the little ones to sleep so you can ....

Date: November 03, 2017 12:07AM

Hahahahaha little badasses playing with the little bonets, thats the good life right there. I think i will name my daughter little bonet haha in honor of the boner. Mrs. Badass probably won't agree with the name though but when the night comes the bone will find his home haha hopefully, and that is all that matters.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: November 03, 2017 06:53AM

mormon women. I couldn't seem to get dates with mormon guys, but I had no problem at all getting dates with nonmormons. That sure helped my ego after all those high school years of no dates. I did have a missionary that I waited for that didn't work out (thank goodness). But mormon guys were a mystery.

I'm now back with the nonmormon who asked me to marry him back in 1978, been with him for 13 years now.

You will have a much easier time dating outside mormonism. Yes, it is a good reason to GET BETTER so you can get out there and find a nice young lady.

Date: November 03, 2017 11:04AM

"Little Bonnet?" Lol lol oh MAN Badass your poor future children! Hahahahaha I guess she could always go by Bonnie or Beau though and Beau's actually kind of a nice name so I guess it could work LOL can you imagine in school kids would be like "hi I'm Rob short for Robert I was named in honor of my grandpa" or "hi I'm Allie short for Alexandria I was named in honor of my moms friend" then shed be like "hi I'm Beau short for Bonet I was named in honor of a boner" LOL

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.