Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: January 26, 2018 03:29PM

They will peck at you like vultures through your entire recovery and give you blank stares. They will never get it, they still have no clue what i am trying to accomplish with all my efforts to get healthy again. F#ck it my goal was never to open their blind eyes anyways.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corallus ( )
Date: January 26, 2018 07:08PM

When you believe that the purpose of life is Mormonism it makes sense that you'd never accept that someone would want / need anything else.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2018 07:08PM by corallus.

Date: January 26, 2018 07:27PM

Good point.

Posted by: Anon3 ( )
Date: January 27, 2018 05:29PM

Adam, you are letting Mormons into your hospital room or house! Are you insane??? Positive vibes, cool girls to talk to on Reddit. Support groups, not Mormons!
A TBM woman came back from back surgery and sat on the floor to wash her kitchen floor. And bragged about it in front of me. But everyone overexerts themselves after they come back from surgery if they are Mormon. Please, please stay away.

Date: January 27, 2018 07:17PM

F#ck you are right but i just can't sit around in my house. When i take my walks i run into them. I can't avoid those bastards and i am in a vulnerable state for sure right now. Maybe i am insane but i just can't lie in bed all f#cking day.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.