Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Crazy horse ( )
Date: February 04, 2018 12:53PM

Welcome to Mormon. Org!me can I get real answers here or not? Missionary we are missionaries for the church of latter day saints! Me how do you even know if Joseph Smith said all the churches are wrong? The Methodist didn't trust him!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 04, 2018 12:55PM

Missionary I don't know and he was called by God!me can you answer my question or not? Missionary have you read the book of Mormon? Me no and doesn't it say in leviticus to not take another man wife?and Joseph Smith did 43 times! Missionary Joseph Smith had a vision in 1820 and saw God and told him to not join any of the churches

Date: February 04, 2018 12:58PM

Me Joseph Smith could be a false prophet! He was a freemason,married 43 times and claimed that only this church is true! The Jehovah's witness do the same exact thing and Muslims, missionary have you read the book of Mormon? Me no and never will! It says black skin is coursed

Date: February 04, 2018 01:03PM

Missionary if you are not going to listen then I will go!we are missionaries and here to draw people onto Christ! Have a great day! Chat has ended, did I get a arrogant Mormon or what

Posted by: angela ( )
Date: February 04, 2018 12:56PM

Oh that is an easy one, CH.

In Mormon doctrine, the reason all other churches are wrong is because of what they believe and call the "Great Apostacy" and the "priesthood authority" was taken back from the earth.

EASY PEASY answer to that question.

Date: February 04, 2018 01:23PM

Yep and Mormons love talking about it a lot! !

Posted by: Babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: February 04, 2018 02:11PM

Anybody can start a church. You have to fuck your nanny to restore priesthood authority.

Posted by: Bite Me ( )
Date: February 04, 2018 07:51PM

#TenderMercies
#JosephsBabysitterClub

Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: February 04, 2018 06:43PM

Hahahahahaha you always crack me up man. It's the burning in the lower bosom that makes it legit haha.

Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: February 05, 2018 02:55AM

Yep, my take is that Mormons are in it for the community that MIGHT provide friendships to some but mostly people are in it for the sake of their jobs (sales, clients as in insurance and the medical and dental fields, working for the church, etc. etc. etc.)

In the MormonCult it is WHO YOU KNOW, not what you know about Mormonism or other churches that counts.

Most people do not care in the least, and that's my two cents worth you didn't ask for.

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: February 05, 2018 07:15PM

Including - and especially - their own.

Methodists have a clue. And are 10 times more accepting than morMons.

M@t

Posted by: rhgc ( )
Date: February 05, 2018 07:18PM

Actually, though one can conclude that no church is entirely right, Mormonism is more wrong than almost any other church.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.