Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Josephina ( )
Date: July 07, 2018 06:17PM

They are so enthusiastic. God told them to make the videos, and they are so hoping to rake people in. Inactives claim in the comments that after watching this video, they are going back to church! They know it is true after all. But with all the information that now pops up online, linking people to true sources, how long can they last? How long can they say that Anti-Mormons are making stuff up, and Fair Mormon has all the answers?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lazylizard ( )
Date: July 07, 2018 06:20PM

As long as people loved to be duped into thinking there is something better than this life.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: July 07, 2018 06:24PM

Mormonism is a high demand religion, and a lot of converts are simply not going to make it in the long run.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: July 07, 2018 06:33PM

I wonder if TSCC has a yearly 'nut' they need to cover, and as long as they rake in that amount, they're happy?

TCOJCOLDS figures they're basking in ghawd's love if they cover their nut. Anything else is just more for them to invest. No doubt they are playing the long game and are NOT counting on a Second Coming.

Date: July 07, 2018 06:37PM

Did they ever even believe there would be a Second Coming?

Date: July 07, 2018 06:39PM

I hate to see people waste many years of their lives trying to be Mormons. It took me decades to "get it".

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.