Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: felix ( )
Date: March 05, 2019 01:26PM

A friend of mine who is not Mormon and who does much research into religion, politics and everything else that factors in showed me the testimony of a Kristy Allen who claims to have been raised Mormon and is a victim of child ritual abuse.

She claims she and most or all of her siblings were victimized by her bishop/father and others who were, some of them, involved in MK Ultra which is/was a CIA secret program.

Has anyone else heard of Kristy Allen or know anything about her or this subject? I know there is some truth to what she asserts but I remain skeptical about other things she says in her testimony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixHC8lm82Qg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2019 01:29PM by felix.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Panther ( )
Date: March 05, 2019 05:24PM

The answer is yes and no. I've read some of the claims about temples for example and they resemble none of the temple interiors or rituals I took part in. Some of the claims sound like they come from people who've never been active LDS or TR holders. Even the Utah Lighthouse Ministry, who are not the greatest friends of the LDS have protested against some obviously bogus statements.

When you have an organization with closed buildings and rituals, then anyone can claim anything goes on there. Wilder claims include reptilian shapeshifters in temple basements for example.

There are persistent rumors of a Mormon black endowment, kind of a Satanic version of black mass.Given that non-LDS occultists have entefed the temple, it's possible.

Posted by: Roy G Biv ( )
Date: March 05, 2019 06:17PM

Isolated incidents involving select individuals? Possibly....based on human behavior.

Institutionalized and conducted regularly by regular church leadership in temples or other locations? Highly unlikely.....based on evidence or lack there of.

Posted by: britintexas ( )
Date: March 05, 2019 08:14PM

Kristy Allen also known as Kristy Knight, used to be a famous lds singer in the 70's with her family. She was known then as Wanda Lindstrom, google her and see what she sung. Very talented singer.

Posted by: slskipper ( )
Date: March 05, 2019 08:15PM

No.

Posted by: Perped ( )
Date: March 10, 2019 07:30AM

Yes.

Date: March 10, 2019 02:00PM

I am with you Perped. I don't believe that it originated within the church and the church also becomes a victim but it does happen and I believe it occurs within the church.

I can present what I believe to be irrefutable evidence that it does occur on a large scale outside the church but I don't know if this board is the place to discuss it and some of the moderators may not appreciate it's being discussed here.

I have come to understand that satanic ritual abuse and other forms of evil hides behind the light - in other words it infiltrates organizations where you wouldn't expect to find it. It is real and if others welcome this discussion I am happy to provide the evidence of its existence.

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: March 10, 2019 01:52PM

The environment of trust and divine guidance is there so there is the potential.

I don't think Mormon leadership rings are a magnet for perpetrators, but with authority comes corruption. It's hard to know what has been covered up.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: March 10, 2019 01:56PM

Child indoctrination is a form of abuse. Baptizing 8 yr olds & congratulating them / presenting it as mandatory is also an abusive practice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2019 02:14PM by GNPE.

Posted by: rocomop ( )
Date: March 10, 2019 02:22PM

Followed up with yearly invasive interviews, on top of which when a kid does confess, he becomes somebody's 'project' and the yearly abuse changes to much more frequent invasions of privacy.

Those who learn to lie their way through interviews probably rise to more prominent positions of leadership that those who take the interviews seriously.

Posted by: Il Duce ( )
Date: March 10, 2019 03:01PM

"Child indoctrination is a form of abuse"

If that is the case, television and schools are the biggest abusers. Disney too, which should be banned from brainwashing and manipulating children's minds.

Posted by: Pompous Windbag ( )
Date: March 12, 2019 01:34PM

OMG!!! Double OMG!!!!!!

Parents!!! Parents have to be prevented from meddling in the affairs of their children!

Every child must be provided with an advocate/protector to ensure the necessary freedom so that each and every child can grow and develop in the way the CHILD decides, not some random people off the street who in one way or another caused the child to exist.

There is plenty of evidence proving up that parents are often a child's worst nightmare!!!

Please join me in advocating for safe and sane child development! Children are only young once, so let's make it great; let's let them make their own decisions, guided by a benevolent and humane government, of the people, by the people, for the people, around the people, through the people, here is the church, here is the steeple, open the doors and here are the people!

I say this is in Jesus and everyone else's names, Gesundheit!

Posted by: doyle18 ( )
Date: March 10, 2019 03:05PM

If you count interviews without a parent allowed behind closed doors where minors are asked explicit sexual questions as ritual abuse, then yes, it does. Also, when girls have been abducted(Elizabeth Smart and the girl in that Netflix series), the parents called their bishop before the police as that's what they've been indoctrinated to do.

Date: March 10, 2019 03:32PM

baptizing a 8 year old after ~ 6 years of indoctrination takes about 90% of the 'personal commitment' out of the ceremony - ritual, that's 1 reason why I appreciate the Mennonite / Amish POV on this.

Religions / churches that baptize before a personal choice is Fully made have transformed it to a shallow event, nearly devoid of meaning.

Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: March 10, 2019 03:40PM

The Mennonite and the Amish have their own particular brand of coercion. They may wait until adulthood to make the decision to join, but that comes after a denial of education and all other ways of making a go of it on their own if they choose not to join the religion. So, in effect, they have no choice either.

Date: March 10, 2019 08:47PM

Devoted:

have U EVER attended Mennonite services? I started there in '09 after MoMism & I parted company, I've loved every minute of it!

I've seen nothing that U seem to be claiming or suggesting, first in Toledo then in Seattle.

Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: March 11, 2019 11:07AM

I'm sure you're right. I shouldn't have lumped the Mennonites with the Amish. I stand by what I said about the Amish, though.

Posted by: 3X ( )
Date: March 12, 2019 11:04AM

Ritual abuse? Of course: we call it "baptism".

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: March 12, 2019 12:00PM

The potential is there for it to happen. I've not heard of it before. I'm skeptical of any claims by others without offering evidence or proof of it having occurred.

If it happened to them as children proving it would be hard to do, and it may well have been isolated.

Children are not allowed inside temples unless they're being sealed to their families as a one time deal.

But outright ritual abuse there isn't anything condoned by TSCC other than the brainwashing and indoctrination of the cult's lies and programming that goes on in the name of religion and everything holy.

What on earth would a CIA secret program be involved with child ritual abuse? Kristy sounds like she's got paranoia because that sounds totally bizarre.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2019 12:01PM by Amyjo.

Date: March 12, 2019 04:38PM

To arrive at any kind of conclusive opinion on a matter often requires much research as we in this forum know. This subject is no different.

I will begin by providing one video of an interview with a Dutch banker named Ron Bernard. He was seated to the left of Kristy Allen during her testimony. To her right was Robert David Steele, retired CIA. He is very knowledgeable on this topic as well. There is much more beyond what these people have to say.

This video is not in english so you will have to read what is said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCWafWLuz_U

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2019 06:39PM by felix.

Date: March 12, 2019 09:40PM

This is another fairly well documented case of a child sex ring operating at the highest levels of power,The Franklin Credit Union Cover-up.

https://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/conspiracy_of_silence

Date: February 19, 2023 01:58PM

Again: abuse certainly happens. And it is frequently a coordinated thing among the predators. This is miles away from any involvement of ritual. To repeat ourselves: people just molest children. They do not perform elaborate ceremonies first.

Posted by: William Law ( )
Date: March 12, 2019 11:28PM

No.

It's the Pizzagate of the 80s.

Date: February 19, 2023 04:24AM

Like Lot's Wife says, abuse happens all the time. There is no ritual aspect to it. People just do it.

As somebody pointed out regarding Satanic child sacrifice: nobody ever seems to be able to find any missing persons reports.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: February 19, 2023 08:01AM

No. "Ritual abuse" and/or "ritual Satanic abuse" are rumors that need to die.

Posted by: subeamnotlogedin ( )
Date: February 19, 2023 10:28AM

The lds church should do more to protect their children and youth. Background checks should be mandatory everywhere around the world when someone is given a calling with children or youth. The lds church in Australia does background checks because the law requires it. I am from Germany and when a lds pedophile gets excommunicated and per lds stake president is not allowed to enter any lds buildings. The lds church for data protection reasons (DSGVO) the lds church in Germany is not allowed to send a picture of him or even a name to other wards or branches. In other words no branch or ward can be warned or informed that the pedophile who served time in prison, was excommunicated and per stake president is not allowed in any lds buildings world wide so the pedophile just goes to a different stake. Supposably he has an annotation on his membership record too. Germany does not do background checks before giving callings in the lds church. Now what I can do it write letters to some lds church buildings and hope that the bishop reads the information about the danger of the excommunicated pedophile. Yes, I know this pedophile he was in the ward in Germany that I have attended as youth. My mom still goes to the ward and so does the pedophile’s wife. My mom hates it when the pedophile’s wife bears her testimony on fast Sunday’s about the miracle of forgiveness. How our savior has already paid for all our sins. The power of the atonement.
So in my opinion no ritual child abuse occurs in the lds church BUT bishop interviewing youth about the law of chastity is a form a grooming no adult should ask he youth if he/she masturbates. Every nurse, school teacher and other professions working with children get background checks and the lds church should do it too. It is naive to think that the “power of discernment” will protect children and youth. I do believe that most bishops are good man but yes I had a bad bishop who has ask me very detailed questions about the law of chastity to make sure I was worthy to get married in the temple. In the case of the pedophile that I know his daughter and I went to young women together and girls camp I know her quite well. In the case of the pedophile that I know many lds members in my moms ward want to have him back they said he has repented and since he served 7 years in prison his sins are forgiven and he should be able to attend the ward again. My mom one of her children (my own broter) hot sexually molested by the pedophile and my mom said if pedophile comes back to her ward she will never come to church again. The ward is very divided some are on my mom’s side and hope that the pedophile never return while other hope that the pedophile comes back. I have made a promise to myself to mail out letters to the bishops every 4 years to inform them about the danger of the pedophile. When I new bishop comes the new bishop will hopefully receive my letter and hopefully protect the ward members children and youth. Sorry for the rant. I am very upset at the lds church for not protecting their children and youth.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.