Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: latterdaze ( )
Date: April 14, 2019 08:20AM

So, here's a fun observation I have for TSCC. It kind of relates to the "CK" thread.

Background (true story):

I married a wonderful, sweet, intelligent, decorated Iraq combat veteran in 2009. Five years later, my spouse came out to me as transgender. A little over a year later, she began transition and gradually came out to the rest of the world. We stayed married.

So, we start with two basic premises: 1) TSCC wants us to never divorce, and 2) according to TSCC, transgender people don't really exist.

When we got married, she was not out as trans. Her deadname is on our marriage certificate. And since she's a "man" according to TSCC, I'm still married to a "man", so no foul on my part for remaining married, right? ;)

Of course, that's not their opinion. All of the above is trumped by the fact that according to TSCC, trans people are "icky" and therefore I am tainted by association by simply remaining married to one. Suddenly, the "family friendly", "marriage is everything" church wants me to divorce or be doomed! Hahahahaha!

(Footnote: I don't give a damn what the Morg thinks about my marriage. But I think it's ironic that they like to get their garmies in a bunch over people whose existence they don't even acknowledge.)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2019 08:23AM by latterdaze.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: GNPE1 ( )
Date: April 14, 2019 08:27AM

They d/won't acknowledge a change in gender as a completed Fact, so they condemn the process as offensive to (the mormon) god.

Posted by: Shinehah ( )
Date: April 14, 2019 09:59AM

TSCC wants everyone to live in a 1950's version of Happy Valley that really never existed.

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: April 14, 2019 02:46PM

They are clearly and notoriously bored, ill-informed, lost, aloof, and anti-climactic, un-interested, and/ or mislead, to say the least.

Nobody listens to or cares what tscc says. It's what 'the church' does that speaks volumes.

TMC doesn't see us (others)/ individuals/ normal people/ non-mormons/ formons (former-mormons)/ investigators and we/ they/ normals don't see them/ the LDSc (church/cult)/ mormondom/ tcoJColds [latter dazed shants]. It's a two way street... they are just going the wrong way.

Refuse to recognize - and/ or acknowledge - anyone or anything that doesn't RECOGNIZE (RESPECT) (honor or elevate) you (or those your love, and admire, and care about)! It's All About 'equALLity' = treat others as you would like to be treated.

That's my take on it.
It's actually my give.
Give Or Take, it's what you make it, and/ or fake it.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: April 15, 2019 11:00AM

latterdaze Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, here's a fun observation I have for TSCC. It
> kind of relates to the "CK" thread.

For the LDS Corp, one can't change the gender they came from Kolob with. IT is beyond not acknowledging the existence of intrinsic sexual orientations.

Trans people don't just not exist. Their existence isn't even something LDS can claim doesn't exist. They are not even people burdened with a renamed condition "same-sex" and considered cursed. They are not even worthy of cursing.

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: April 16, 2019 12:53PM

The Mormon 'Church' (TMC) is transitioning...

It's a trans-church
Not a Transam

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: April 16, 2019 01:14PM

It's a transcam(transnational) that can't transition well at all nor recognize trans people.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.