Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: virgilthepoet ( )
Date: September 14, 2019 11:39PM

Updates from the Philippines.

A stake President was released Along with His Appointed Bishops and Counselors in His Stake (Too Lenient Punishment).

A Bishop Which he Could not Control Spill his Beans on Area Presidency around Manila which brought to Light the Intense Corruption of this thief and Manipulator.

This Stake President was Asking for Around $2,000 amount of Fast Offering for Payment of His utilities And rent. (Why are you unemployed).

same Happens everytime with His Pet Bishops and Bishops son conniving with the Funds which they Request $1,000 F.O. on their utilities as well and I don't Know how they Became Bishop when they are Unemployed maybe Power Play so this Stake President is Playing Mafia on all of His Pets and Grants more Position on willing to be Manipulated.

He Never Approved any Trust worthy and Honest Men he only cared for his Position and Power, well He finally Met his End.

His Pet Bishops was so Generous on Sending His Members on Expensive Hospitals which the Bill would also Cost $2,000 or more which too much Spending on their Needs.

And A Hilarious Scenario when I attended once their ward that recent Convert was Confirmed but no record who did the Ordinance they Ended up reconfirming That Member again. (Incompetence).

Well SO far If other Bishops around your Stake or Area who Is unemployed be Weary where your funds go......

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: September 15, 2019 03:09AM

Nice that countries in which institutional corruption is rampant are having it carry into church activity. I'm surprised that we don't hear of this in my ancestral home, and points South...

Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: September 15, 2019 06:01AM

There was a time when Bishops and Stake Presidents were paid a percentage of the tithing receipts.

Bishops used to get fast offerings "in kind" and distributed it with little or no oversite.

Posted by: William Law ( )
Date: September 15, 2019 11:04AM

I know where this was happening along the morridor. I don't want to say where. Nothing happened and quite a lot of money was going out.

Posted by: Darksparks ( )
Date: September 18, 2019 11:10AM

Virgilthepoet, can you give me the area in the Philippines where this happened? I can’t seem to Google anything on it. DS

Posted by: virgilthepoet ( )
Date: November 15, 2022 12:49AM

Makati 2nd or 3rd I think.

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: November 15, 2022 11:07AM

If the windows of Heaven don't open, sometimes you have to pry them a bit.

That money belongs in the church's $100B horde, which it stores in the mountains like Smaug.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.