Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Lafayette ( )
Date: October 25, 2019 01:03PM

Women do not like literal suggestions. Personally it would feel a bit awkward if I would ask a woman if she wanted to "sexually explore the properties of nature".

What is the "middle way" of hooking up with someone?

I do not drink alcohol so I am not a smooth-talker with a higher BAC-level.

Last time I had one occasion of intimacy was tounge-kissing someone in the year of 2003.

Starting to feel it is time getting into action again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: October 25, 2019 01:09PM

Don't rush into anything.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 29, 2019 03:33PM

Excuse me?!?!!!!

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: October 30, 2019 12:33PM

Foreplay.

Posted by: eternal1 ( )
Date: October 25, 2019 01:09PM

If you're anywhere near Nevada, here's a list of places to "get laid".

http://nevadabrothelassociation.com/nevadabrothels/

If you're talking about a relationship, that's another story.

Posted by: Jaxson ( )
Date: October 25, 2019 04:34PM

Haa haa. When I lived in Reno, NV I actually did business every once-in-a-while with then-Mustang Ranch owner Joe Conforte. He once came to my office in his Mercedes limo with three of his girls on his arm. Quite the character. He gave me six passes to The Ranch. I gave five away to friends and kept one. I still have it in a frame that says, "Break glass in case of emergency!"

I also had a doctor friend who was hired by the state to examine the girls in the brothels around Carson City. He said one girl told him, “This is the first time I’ve ever been naked on my back and I had to pay!!” LOL!!!

Posted by: eternal1 ( )
Date: October 29, 2019 12:07PM

" I still have it in a frame that says, "Break glass in case of emergency!""

That's awesome! lol

Date: October 25, 2019 01:12PM

Start a religion.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: October 25, 2019 01:22PM

Lafayette Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I do not drink alcohol so I am not a smooth-talker
> with a higher BAC-level.

Was that a joke?

Posted by: Gheco ( )
Date: October 25, 2019 02:03PM

You want to open a Tinder account!

Date: October 25, 2019 02:37PM

In my case, belief in miracles was an essential ingredient. Ya gotta believe it can really happen, that it's going to happen!

Posted by: Testiphony (can’t login) ( )
Date: October 25, 2019 02:59PM

I appear to have Asperger’s as well. Dating is exhausting due to the expectations to play the game, to jump through hoops, to decode behavior and suggestions. I remember times in my youth when girls showed interest and invited me to things, but because things weren’t precisely spelled out, I missed many opportunities and was constantly wondering why I was in those social situations, got grumpy, didn’t talk to those girls again. I would rather be alone than be processed through ambiguous machinery.

I have also discovered an increase in misandry since oh idk fall 2016...can’t quite put my finger on why...

The times I had success were usually at a job where I could focus on tasks and establish familiarity with the opposite sex over time. Then I was comfortable making my own moves and controlling the dynamics, and had good relationships (would have been better without the chastity issues of mormondumb lol).

If you can’t do that, maybe focus on casting a wider net through online dating. Be up front with your needs and limitations. Nothing excites me more than finding others on or near the spectrum.

Date: October 25, 2019 03:19PM

Lafayette Wrote:
> What is the "middle way" of hooking up with
> someone?

I have no idea what this means.

You have to convince another human being to bare themselves and be intimate with you. IF this is the "middle way" ELSE you need to explore your alternatives.

Seems simple to me.

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: October 25, 2019 03:35PM

I don't know this:

Are there any Asperger's dating sites, or [even better]: are there any local Asperger's meet-ups in your general area?

These would seem to be venues which could very well result in you finding women who would understand your situation, and who would greatly appreciate your ability to understand their situation, too.

Posted by: East Coast Exmo ( )
Date: October 25, 2019 04:31PM

You need a coach. Find a platonic female friend, say one who is already in a relationship so that you don't consider her an option, and explain that you need help. Call it "Feminine Eye for the Non-Neurotypical Straight Guy".

You'll need tips on how to dress, how to act, what to say, safer sex, etc.

If you just want to get laid, Tinder is probably your best bet. Even then, you'll need some skills for how to please a woman, otherwise you'd just be using her.

Women are more likely to be looking for a relationship longer than a single encounter. Some won't mind a partner with Asperger's, but others will shy away. Unless there are forums specifically for non-neurotypicals, you're going to have to do some hunting. And you're going to get rejected a lot. Be prepared for that.

Confidence is king in these situations, so a deficit there will frequently be a deal killer. The upside is that, once you get some experience at dating women, things get a lot easier.

Good luck and let us know how things go.

Date: October 25, 2019 05:14PM

Excellent advice.

Posted by: sd ( )
Date: October 25, 2019 06:21PM

the movie "Lars and the Real Girl?" I think Lars was on the spectrum. His solution might work for you.

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: October 25, 2019 09:04PM

that gross OPie ~

#reported ~

in b 4 ~ ass-burgers are delicios btw ~

mebe that is how OPie ~

Posted by: anonsometimes ( )
Date: October 25, 2019 09:42PM

You've gotten excellent advice here, so I just want to add that men who are looking "to get laid" is very unattractive.

Posted by: exminion ( )
Date: October 26, 2019 01:45AM

I agree with anonsometimes.

Don't refer to it as "getting laid", for Hell's sake.

You need an attitude overhaul. Work on how to be a friend. I wish I could give you advice on friendship, but being raised a Mormon, having low self-esteem, and feeling uncomfortable with intimacy, I feel handicapped in that area.

Maybe others on this board have advice. Could you talk to a sister, or cousin, or teacher, or someone who is in a good relationship themselves?

There's a world of difference between "having sex" and "making love", and I know a lot of men who do not have Asperger's, who don't understand this.

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: October 25, 2019 10:53PM

1) Successfully complete a two-year mission. Preferably in a very exotic country.
2) Go to BYU
3) Major in Business, pre=law, or pre-med.
4) Avoid the princesses (prospective trophy wives). Date homely girls.
5) Tell girls you believe you are being "directed" to her.

You are now eligible for a life of dull, pharasaical conformity,
in a fraudulent and exploitative organization, but you will get laid.

Posted by: nolongerangry ( )
Date: October 25, 2019 10:59PM

M2M sex is much easier. Just watch out for STD's.

Posted by: azsteve ( )
Date: October 26, 2019 10:37PM

The OP said he is looking for a woman. Why would anyone recommend M2M sex to a straight man? Why would it being easier matter if you're not attracted?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2019 10:43PM by azsteve.

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: October 26, 2019 10:41PM

azsteve Wrote:
> The OP said he is looking for a woman. Why would
> anyone recommend M2M sex to a straight man?

My thought as well.

I concluded that there must have been some recent evolution of the "M2M" term I am unaware of.

Anyone here who knows what is going on with this?

Date: October 26, 2019 11:14PM

At some point, you'll need to ask which ever woman you're going to have sex with if she wants to have sex with you. Learning to ask and get a "yes" is the only good way to go about it. So you need to learn to get comfortable asking and associating with women who are more likely to say yes, and to be comfortable with both that spoken question and answer. The typical Mormon way is so screwed-up that even if you do ask and if you then actually get a real "yes", you'll probably regret even asking, much less actually doing it. My rules are: 1.) Don't do it until after you get a "yes", and even one "no" means no for at least twenty-four hours 2.) Never pay for it. 3.) Make sure that it's worth it for her for only one reason, because she enjoyed doing it (put her pleasure first). 4.) Respect other people's relationships 5.) Don't lie to church leaders. Be ready to resign or to be excommunicated at the appropriate time 6.) Protect your health and hers 7.) Don't feel guilty as long as you keep your own rules.

Posted by: icanseethelight ( )
Date: October 28, 2019 04:54PM

1) No means no for 24 hours? I am interested to see your thought process on that.

2) Never pay for it? We all pay, both males and females, sometimes the transaction is easy to understand and straightforward, sometimes not. But why not pay for it? (assuming consenting adults)

3)Definitely put her pleasure first, but do not stop her from putting your pleasure first if she wants to.

4)Yes, absolutely.

5) Nope. You have no obligation to be truthful to people who have lied to you. And church rules are meaningless.

6)Yes, absolutely.

7) Guilt is a control mechanism. Get rid of it completely.

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: October 28, 2019 08:38PM

in b 4 ~ azsteve is a virgin ~

Date: October 29, 2019 01:54AM

1.) No means no for 24 hours. If she isn't sure she wants sex, it's a definite risk for the guy to proceed, even if she changes her mind... or at least appears to for the moment. If she says no, she has reservations. Let her have time to cool off and think about it. If the guy has to help persuade her in the heat of the moment, that's dangerous. No guy has to be so desperate that he takes advantage of every possible opportunity that he can coerce her in to accepting. If she does it, you want her to make that decision because she is attracted to you. Persuade her by giving her a choice and being a good guy to begin with. If you just want sex and not a relationship, there are women out there who will do that with you too. You just have to be clear about what you're looking for. Just don't flirt with a 'maybe' because you will probably regret it and so will she.

2.) Never pay for it. If the woman is having sex for the money, the act is pretty unbalanced. Why shouldn't she be paying you? Regardless of unbalanced supply and demand issues (which aren't as far apart as most men think), sex is an act of equals. Are you such a loser that you concede that you can't have sex that you can't pay for in cash? If the woman needs to be paid, everything is diminished for both. There is nothing wrong with paying for sex or getting paid for sex (other than legal issues). But a real woman who will be your best partner (or one of many partners for that matter) will have a libido that wants to be sexually satisfied. She will want a real man in that case, not a customer who sees himself as a loser who has to pay in cash. If you don't believe that women like that exist, then you are wrong and you limit your opportunities to find them.

3.) Put her pleasure first. Either can be put first. From the man's perspective, if she is having fun, he will be rewarded soon enough. If she isn't having fun, then no one has fun. So put her first until she prefers otherwise. If she enjoys herself enough, you'll never feel obligated to pay in cash or other goods and if she ever expects those things in exchange, drop her like a hot patato. If she does it for free, you know she's doing it because she is enjoying it and not because you're just some dumb loser slouch with cash that she isn't attracted to.

4.) Respect other people's relationships. It's a personal integrity issue.

5.) If you're going to have a relationship with the church, be honest with them. This is where so many people are hypocrits in the church. Your sense of right and wrong should not be defined by what others do. It should be defined by you and it should be honest. That puts you in control. If the church isn't honest with you, then end the relationship and resign. But still be honest with them for as long as you choose to stay in the relationship. To stay a member and be a hypocrite is self-destructive and cowardly. Don't be a hypocrite, no matter what. I hate hypocrits who take no responsibility for their own morality and who blame the church for their own deceitful actions because 'the church lied too'. The church trains people to not understand real morality this way. Who wants to be sleazy and dishonest as a pretense of honesty but for a life of lies?

6.)Protect your health is self-explanatory.

7.) Don't feel guilt as long as you follow your own rules. That means retaining a sense of right and wrong, not abandoning all guilt. If you can't stay in integrity with your own rules, then guilt might help you to do things differently the next time. Guilt and shame are different things. There is such a thing as healthy shame. The church fosters toxic shame.

When I left the church, I pretty much made-up for lost time when it came to sex. You don't have to lie to anyone or to hurt people to have an active sex life. You just should be honest and clear about what you want. The women are just like the guys when it comes to desire. They do tend to call the shots most of the time when it comes to sex or no sex. There's not much the guys can do about that other than to communicate well. If the guys work with them instead of being flakey and creepy and too full of guilt or ego, there is plenty of opportunity.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2019 02:17AM by azsteve.

Date: October 28, 2019 03:44PM

At least you are no longer Mangry.

Posted by: Hervey Willets ( )
Date: October 25, 2019 11:44PM

There are licensed sex therapists who can guide you through your trouble.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: October 26, 2019 11:18PM

Did you read the manual ?

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: October 26, 2019 11:27PM

Posted by: icanseethelight ( )
Date: October 28, 2019 03:41PM

Pay for it. Go high end ($500 or more per hour) and have her teach you how to make a woman happy. The confidence you gain will help you use your Aspergers to your advantage.

Posted by: schrodingerscat ( )
Date: October 28, 2019 03:42PM

You can get anything in this world for $$$.

Date: October 28, 2019 03:45PM

How much for a god?

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: October 28, 2019 06:28PM

I would focus on making friends with women over a period of time. Most non-Mormon women have no problem with making the first move. Let it proceed from there. Just be honest with them as you get to know them. Some women enjoy taking on a coaching/teaching role for men who are sexually inexperienced.

Posted by: Lafayette ( )
Date: October 29, 2019 02:45AM

Top notch! Awesome feedback!

The post-start was a bit rethorical.

It is not very likely that I will get laid but it makes it all much funnier to discuss.

Once - back in the time - I found a blog post that described how animals that are raised by humans imprint wrong behaviour. Things that will come naturally does not, so they will be lucky to learn to do natural things. I do not know if autism is just like that but it feels similar.

Being raised inside the frames of a cultural theocracy takes it toll on the imprinting.

As a naturally gullible person I must say that life has not always been easy but I should not complain today. Some things really are great!

Date: October 29, 2019 10:57AM

Good attitude. Just realize that saying "getting laid" sounds selfish. Sexual selfishness is a thing but not something to ask "how to" on a forum where people have been taken advantage of by a pernicious and abusive organization.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2019 10:58AM by Elder Berry.

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: October 29, 2019 12:12PM

Announcing that you want to get laid. Jesus! Dude!

If the only thing you want to do is have sex, okay. But "How do I get laid"? I can't even.

What you wrote translates into "Women exist for the laying of males. No mind or feelings necessary. All I want is a wet vagina."

Christ! DUDE!

Date: October 29, 2019 02:29PM

Mormon habits die hard.

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: October 29, 2019 07:27PM

Posted by: ??? ( )
Date: October 29, 2019 02:23PM

I asked earlier, and my question got removed. It's an honest question. What does this topic "How do I get laid?" help anyone recover from Mormonism? I am confused about what gets accepted as ok and what gets protested or taken down? Another concern may be that we do not know how old op is. He could be 50 r a 12 year old advised to seek prostitutes. Anyone can read this. But, for that reason, you can't use profanity.

Date: October 29, 2019 02:41PM

Sexual repression is a huge part of Mormonism. The cure is usually worse than the disease, which certainly wasn’t a problem for a horn dog prophet.

If you don’t like board rules, you can get a 100% refund. Try that with the church.

Date: October 29, 2019 03:58PM

There is a very exmo vibe to this question, in my pants...I mean, in my mind.

Perhaps it would have been more exmo-ish to have asked the proper exmo question, "how do I deal with the fact that I want to have sex without it being an eternal commitment?"

Because modern mormonism, and its mormons, are supposed to look forward to, if they do it right, one sexual partner in this lifetime, for the man, and one (and ONE only) for all eternity for the female.

And our society, and those paying for advertisements in order to make even more money, say differently, preach differently.

After splitting from my temple bride, and still feeling the ravages of mormon morality, I never thought about sex on the first date. So when, at the insistence of the date, sex was in the offing, I had to make a much bigger deal of it than it was; I had to literally (in my mind) plan on at least getting engaged. Otherwise, it was just sex for sex's sake, and who can live like that?! Just doing things that feel good?!? How does that work?

I'm not saying I've ever been raped, but there have been dates that ended with me laying there, thinking of England, and calculating batting averages.

There are human experiences that are not covered in the bible, and the word "Sex" is one of those experiences. In my now more mature immature mind, I have eschewed the word 'unnatural'.

I remember the first time I saw a female contortionist on the Ed Sullivan Show. I bet most men's minds went to the same place my mind went.

Ladies, honest question: where did your minds go as you were watching her?

How can something be 'unnatural' if a human body can do it? Wouldn't that be the very definition of 'natural'?

Just because you can't run a sub-4-minute mile doesn't make it 'unnatural' that other humans can?

Now, if by 'unnatural' you mean "it makes ghawd cry!!", what you're saying makes some sense. There will be others equally convinced, but the porn stars are still going to make money doing them!

Finally, Joseph Waumbaugh, the LAPD detective who turned into a very successful author, used to work an eight-hour day shift. But he'd get up at 4:00 a.m. and write for a couple of hours. He did this EVERY DAY! The pay-off was that he published novels and made a lot of money. How many of us have that kind off 'unnatural' discipline?

Being an exmo is the best job in the world!

Date: October 30, 2019 12:14PM

elderolddog Wrote:
> Just because you can't run a sub-4-minute mile
> doesn't make it 'unnatural' that other humans
> can?

Can you screw a sub-4-minute haul?

Posted by: Helpful Dude ( )
Date: October 30, 2019 01:01PM

Watch Doug Stanhopes "Deadbeat Hero" and then the documentary "Dig!"

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.