Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: schrodingerscat ( )
Date: March 09, 2020 01:19PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: March 09, 2020 01:54PM

Posted by: not logged in ( )
Date: March 09, 2020 02:28PM

Some priests also place the communion wafer *directly* on the parishioners' tongues. Uh-oh. Wonder if he did that too…

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: March 09, 2020 02:30PM

--US Government tell nine companies to knock it off with the claim that their products protect against or cure coronavirus--

"Amongst the mess of misinformation around coronavirus, claims promising cures and treatments for the virus are rife. On Monday, the Federal Trade Commission and U.S. Food and Drug Administration took action, warning seven companies about their ads for products promising to help combat coronavirus.

"The affected companies include: Vital Silver, Quinessence Aromatherapy, N-ergetics, GuruNanda, Vivify Holistic Clinic, Herbal Amy, and The Jim Bakker Show. Letters went out to each, warning them they may be in breach of the FTC Act by making unvalidated claims.

"As per the FDA’s guidance: 'There are no approved vaccines, drugs, or investigational products currently available to treat or prevent the virus.'”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2020/03/09/teas-essential-oils-and-drinking-silver-ftc-warns-about-dubious-coronavirus-cures/#537d0ce91cba

Posted by: logged out, nli ( )
Date: March 09, 2020 03:02PM

Herbal Amy is based in Nampa so that one is probably mormon. The others, doesn't look like it. Just ordinary scammers.

https://www.fda.gov/inspections-compliance-enforcement-and-criminal-investigations/compliance-actions-and-activities/warning-letters

Posted by: logged out, nli ( )
Date: March 09, 2020 03:09PM

"The Jim Bakker Show." ROFLMAO.

Anyone still giving this @$$hole money is too stupid to live and deserves to get COVID-19.

Posted by: Topper ( )
Date: March 10, 2020 12:14AM

Collection plates may be empty of Washingtons eventually, if the gov. decides to remove all paper money from circulation, because it's too germy.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: March 09, 2020 03:41PM

Corona beer didn’t make the list?

It’s a little dubious to make claims when you can’t even get access to corona virus patients to do a clinical trial.

Posted by: sunbeep ( )
Date: March 09, 2020 03:00PM

Why don't we hear anything from Rusty about this? He could revelate something along the lines of, "Good God, it's okay to miss a few meetings, if you are feeling under the weather" or something like that. Or, he could say, "God just told me to tell you to stop shaking hands, unless it's one of the sacred tokens we aren't supposed to talk about".

It seems to me that the mighty mormon church could/should offer up some godly inspiration during this virus scare. Shutting down Sunday meetings for a month or two wouldn't hurt a gosh darn thing. Rusty would be revered by millions if he would introduce a new doctrine of Tele-Morgeting. I dunno, seems like the heartless surgeon should be talking more.

Date: March 09, 2020 03:25PM

sunbeep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why don't we hear anything from Rusty about this?
> He could revelate something along the lines of,
>
"Thus saith the Lord, God, I love you. Here's a global pandemic! Natural Selection Bitches! LOL"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2020 03:25PM by schrodingerscat.

Date: March 09, 2020 08:49PM

schrodingerscat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sunbeep Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why don't we hear anything from Rusty about
> this?
> > He could revelate something along the lines of,
> >
> "Thus saith the Lord, God, "I love you. Here's a global pandemic! LOL"

Natural Selection Bitches.

Posted by: messygoop ( )
Date: March 09, 2020 03:00PM

One of my favorites!

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: March 09, 2020 03:46PM

Better said in my opinion.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: March 09, 2020 10:07PM

The corona virus would not dare infect a man of god !

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: March 10, 2020 09:12AM

I refuse to stay away from anything. Especially since I hate crowds and lines. Now is the time I want to be out. But I already work from home so that cuts a lot of risk. If it gets really bad, I’ll be wanting to help people who can’t get out.

Posted by: idleswell ( )
Date: March 10, 2020 02:58PM

My wife says that couch in the chapel foyer was found to be infested with bed bugs.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: March 10, 2020 03:04PM

How can she sleep while the blowhards are blowing?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.