Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 01:42PM

"Right-wing pastor Curt Landry posted a video on YouTube on Tuesday in which he told viewers never to accept any vaccine that is created to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus because the vaccine will be a precursor to the biblical Mark of the Beast.

“Do not pray, do not hope, do not think, ‘Oh, praise God they are going to have a vaccine,'” Landry said. “That vaccine is from the pit of Hell. Do not pray for those vaccines, and do not take the vaccine. These vaccines are going to be coming, they are not going to be good. They’re not good for you physically, and spiritually, they’re a set-up for what shall come later.”

Landry warned that “they are going to have a computer record of everybody who does take the vaccine,” which will allow them to know who will later accept the Mark of the Beast.

“In order for them to put the chip in, you are going to have proof and verification that you have had these vaccines,” he said. “If you won’t take the vaccines, then you don’t get the mark, and you can kind of figure out where that goes.”

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/curt-landry-says-any-coronavirus-vaccine-is-from-the-pit-of-hell/

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 02:11PM

"I waz thinkin' it, and then he sayd it...!"
  --way too many humans

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 04:49PM

Viruses are smarter than we give them credit. Nature’s little sanitizers seem to know how we think. Meh, I need to go offline now to watch some Fox News.

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 02:15PM

Fine with me. As long as the rest of us can get the mark of the beast, I don't care how many lunies want to die. Let em.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 02:33PM

Another self important delusional doofus.

Date: April 05, 2020 04:51PM

Making more money than you could dream of.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 03:26PM

There are a lot of people who are not in mental institutions and can function in society, but if they ever found themselves in a mental institution for whatever reason, would have a hard time getting out again.

I think the good reverend may be in that group.

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 03:44PM

The inmates are already running the asylum if you know what I mean.

Posted by: mav ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 04:26PM

Date: April 05, 2020 04:53PM

Well, I’m grateful to live in a society that’s made it so hard to put me away that they don’t bother.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 03:49PM

Yeah, that’s why Hobby Lobby doesn’t have barcodes—-that damned old Mak o’ de Beast! Yet they are open during the pandemic— just not on Sunday, cause ya know ...

Now there’s Kurt Landry and the vaccine. Sigh.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 04:58PM

I heard that Hobby Lobby closed and the next day fired all their employees. I heard that about a week ago.

Date: April 05, 2020 05:02PM

Does this mean management will be joining the ranks of the homeless? Because that’s what I call solidarity.

Posted by: Birdman ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 04:36PM

Throw in a few Hosanna Shouts and the Loony Toons asylum will have a full house.

Posted by: schrodingerscat ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 04:40PM

Lemme know when they come up with a cure for the common cold, then we'll see about Covid 19.
It's a moving target.
There are at least 7 strains already and it is constantly mutating.
Never shoulda eaten that Pangoline in the first place.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 04:52PM

Tell us how you don't believe that evolution is real.

Date: April 05, 2020 04:59PM

I’m too busy looking for CV victims to cough on me to prove my blood of Christ theory.

Posted by: kentish ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 04:58PM

As they say in England: There are more out than in. The reference is to mental institutions.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 05:23PM

I was thinking today -- I already have an established relationship with one of the drug manufacturers as a study participant, due in part to my robust good health (and tolerance for extremely tedious study protocols, lol.) This manufacturer is one of the group that is producing vaccine candidates for CV-19. I would *love* to volunteer to test their candidate vaccine. It probably won't happen, but I'm holding my hand up. Bless the people who are eventually selected!

Posted by: Nightingale ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 07:40PM

It's enough to turn you right off religion! :/

Posted by: Razortooth ( )
Date: April 05, 2020 08:54PM

Actually, the way things are going, the pit of hell is looking better every day.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.