Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Warrior71783 ( )
Date: April 20, 2020 06:18PM

This is what happens when i am forced to cut my own hair. I never went to haircut school so this is what happens.

Mohawk warrior.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: April 20, 2020 06:50PM

Nice try, but you're still Nephite!

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: April 20, 2020 06:51PM

You too. Pics or it didn't happen. Whatever it was.

Date: April 20, 2020 08:26PM

Yea how do we know if old dog is really a lamanite or not.

Date: April 20, 2020 10:14PM

I have met the Dog in person and can attest that he is indeed a Lamanite, or at least a very good facsimile thereof.

https://network.napco.com/target-marketing/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/05/Screen-Shot-2017-05-04-at-9.12.45-AM.png

Date: April 21, 2020 10:13AM

Alright i will take your word for it.

Posted by: Third of Five ( )
Date: April 23, 2020 08:06AM

How have people on here met up in real life?! What am I missing?

Date: April 23, 2020 11:22AM

I think they exchange emails through zipper and maybe coordinate meeting up? Not sure. Most people are afraid of the warrior so naturally they stay away. This is what i tell myself at least.

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: April 23, 2020 08:13PM

He's a lamanite. End of story.

Date: April 23, 2020 09:17PM

And a fine man.

Posted by: catnip ( )
Date: April 22, 2020 12:38AM

by the time I can see a hairdresser again. My silvery hair is usually pixie-short and often gel-moussed with attitude, but the bangs are creeping down over the bridge of my nose and I am feeling twinges of despair.

I haven't had long hair for about half-a-century, but if I can't gain access to stylists for the duration, I may just go for a Jane Goodall look. Hey - it works for Jane!

I'm not sure my family would recognize me in a racy silver ponytail, but it sounds fun. It's getting through that "growing out" period that kills you.

Suggestions?

C'mon, sooner or later even Mormons are gonna have to deal with this too,so let's get the info out there!

Date: April 22, 2020 10:37PM

I thought about just growing my hair out to one of brad pitts 'meet joe black' look but i just couldn't do it. I had to cut my hair. Why a barber shop or any haircut plus is not essential i really don't know. Good lock out there with your hair out there people.

Date: April 20, 2020 07:45PM

I am 5% native american so its there old dog. I feel the lamanite within me.

Date: April 20, 2020 07:46PM

That last sentence didn't sound right get your head out of the gutter old dog

Date: April 20, 2020 06:50PM

Pics or it didn't happen.

Date: April 20, 2020 07:54PM

https://youtu.be/HdpyDGCfBpU

Try this. First time ever posting a link or trying to. You know i suck with technology.

Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: April 21, 2020 09:52AM

Looking good, Warrior! You actually look a lot healthier than you did last time you posted a picture here.

Date: April 21, 2020 10:15AM

It's been a long work in progress so far trust me.

Date: April 21, 2020 11:05AM

It's paying off.

Date: April 21, 2020 03:11PM

Alright cool but i still feel that i can improve and that i should still keep improving.

Date: April 21, 2020 04:06PM

We all do. It's going to take a lifetime. But it's better than stagnation. Keep moving forward.

Date: April 21, 2020 04:18PM

Way better than stagnation and its easy to stagnate in this small town trust. I think i am going to start training and working out to get into better shape.

Date: April 21, 2020 03:21PM

I kind of look like scmd does probably with the medical mask on as well. I can pretend to be a doctor haha.

Posted by: scmd1 ( )
Date: April 22, 2020 11:00PM

We could be twins in masks.

Date: April 23, 2020 11:30AM

Nice!! Just hope no one thinks i am a doctor that can actually do doctor things. That could be bad. "That guy looks like a doctor!!, come here help!!" Me-"uhhh, maybe she has covid-19?, take some hydrochlorize or whatever its called and call me in the morning" haha

Posted by: scmd1 ( )
Date: April 23, 2020 03:17PM

Warrior, you can always tell people you're not a real doctor but that you play one on TV.

Date: April 23, 2020 06:52PM

Nice i can do the tv doctor for sure.

Date: April 22, 2020 11:17PM

You could make a killing, Adam, by donning your mask and selling Hydroxychloroquine. It's been done before and the PR blitz creates all sorts of opportunities.

"What have you got to lose?"

Date: April 23, 2020 11:25AM

Wait what? Is that the thing they were saying would cure Mr. Covid? I'm calling it Mr. Covid now don't ask.

Date: April 23, 2020 08:12AM

Cool, I like your channel, it’s courageous of you to talk on YouTube - Fellow empath.

Date: April 23, 2020 11:39AM

I started the channel a while back because it seemed to help sir david the bard deprogram and recover from mormonism and i had nothing to lose at the time because i was doing horrible and i didn't care if mormon officials like the cia and fbi guys found me. Anyways, i realize they don't care about the warrior like i thought they would probably because they have billions of dollars to count after all. No time to care about some random human they never knew anyways i figure. But if by some small chance i get a following and all the remaining members resign then, well, that would be absolutely awesome. And then, i will celebrate, probably for the first time in my whole life i will celebrate.

Date: April 23, 2020 11:43AM

Empaths need to step up and survive right now and that is all i will say. Every empath i have ever met has had a rough go at life but we need to put all that aside and survive this virus and thrive away from narcissists. For some reason we attract narcissists like a magnet and we pay a price. Somehow we must thrive.

Date: April 23, 2020 12:22PM

I used to make videos before I had a therapist, because talking helps. I never uploaded them, I was a mess. It’s a good idea anyway.
The thrive after abuse channel really helped me when I was recovering from narcissistic abuse; there’s also a private Fb group that helped. These things are geared more towards women but it should still be supportive.
Leaving the mormons is very isolating and extremely hard on your mental health. I felt like I was falling apart. And pile narc abuse on top of that and you really are a survivor. You will end up doing much good in the world. You just need to take care of yourself first. Been out ten years now; the first two years were the worst. I wish I’d stayed clear of stuff that was re-traumatising later on; I need to be more careful from now on.

Date: April 23, 2020 06:59PM

I hear you. First two years was rough as hell and lonely. I still have a lot of healing and work to do to recover but oh well. Right now i just have to move to a new location. Few will know where i am and that is important to me in order to heal without any hoovering attempts. Narcissist hoovering is hindering my progress right now.

Date: April 23, 2020 12:27PM

Oh, and for some reason all this abuse history can make sensitive people physically sick too, I still don’t understand that one, but one day I will get to the bottom of it. After the last narc abuse I was bedridden for three months. I only recovered once I blocked everyone that knew that person. But I was genuinely very ill. I don’t know how long you’ve been out, as I’m not a long timer on here, but things will get much better for you and you can hopefully speed that process up a bit with the right support :-)

Date: April 23, 2020 07:01PM

I have felt physically ill for half my life and i know my father and that religion are main culprits. I literally do not know how the normal human feels.

Date: April 23, 2020 07:36PM

I can relate :-)

Date: April 23, 2020 09:11PM

If you've dealt with a narc for a long period of time then i know you get it.

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: April 20, 2020 10:02PM

Looking good there Warrior, maybe you should change your name to BabeMagnet!

Date: April 20, 2020 10:11PM

Haha all in due time boner.

Date: April 20, 2020 10:16PM

I am starting to understand that i may have to pretend to like country music to get the ladies around here. Just like you had to tolerate conference i may have to tolerate country music.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: April 21, 2020 10:17AM

Make sure to part it in the middle when you comb it.

Date: April 21, 2020 04:20PM

Alfalfa style. Maybe i will try it out of curiousity.

Posted by: Hockeyrat ( )
Date: April 21, 2020 12:07PM

Looking good, love the hair, keep it like that( I love military looking haircuts). You look and sound great. You have a good " radio voice".

Date: April 21, 2020 03:19PM

Why does everyone keep saying that i never had the desire to be a radio guy or even a sports caster. It might be cool to be just a commentator for mma that kind of knows what he is talking about but not entirely. I have had the the desire to be a voice actor for japan animation though. I think that would be fun. Mark hamill is an awesome voice actor for animation. You can go all out in voice acting and nobody minds at all which i think is awesome. No one can see how crazy you go into the character because you aren't on screen yourself. I have wanted to be a badass actor though. Like a movie actor that is a method actor like heath ledger was.

Posted by: Richard the Bad ( )
Date: April 22, 2020 02:40PM

If I had hair, I would be tempted to get an Osage cut:

https://www.lewis-clark.org/article/3396

Date: April 22, 2020 10:47PM

I bet you could pull off a dashing Kennewick Man if you gave it a try.

Date: April 23, 2020 11:50AM

That would be a tough haircut to pull off on your own that is for sure.

Posted by: olderelder ( )
Date: April 22, 2020 09:50PM

My hair has been growing in a reverse Mohawk for many years.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: April 23, 2020 09:41PM

I'm betting the GAs have visiting barbers who clip them close to their offices, prolly every other week;

any takers?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.