Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: August 07, 2021 01:03PM

was to see if anybody would think this issue through.
The responses were fabulous and I thank you.
Just thinking things through will stir up many observations of the issue involved.
Thank you for your response

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cheezus ( )
Date: August 07, 2021 01:11PM

I've had a similar thought that some unaffected galactic beings have some time travel capabilities where they are watching us and can fast forward and rewind our earth's time line. And these third party observers have interjected these experiences into the time line. So Moses' burning bush and 10 commandments, or Mohammed seeing some angle or JS seeing something. The earthly actors just ran with it in their cultural context and the Galactic Observers get a good laugh. And if I interject time travel or that element, they get to watch it through to the end and then rewind time for us and make some adjustment and watch it play out that way. Who knows? I think I want to start a church about this and make a few (hopefully a lot) of bucks. Maybe there have been versions of earth without Muslims, Christianity, and who knows what else, and perhaps there have been timelines where there has been much wilder stuff.

And maybe these observers are and Kodos and Kang.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2021 01:14PM by cheezus.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: August 07, 2021 01:22PM

Like Bruce Willis in “12 Monkeys”?

I must be in the timeline where they didn’t stop the pandemic.

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: August 07, 2021 03:57PM

When I was first introduced to the LDS vision thing, it was by the family of the girl I was dating. This was back in the late 1960s.

At the place I was renting there was a BOM and I state reading it, but didn't get too far, I was more integrated in getting dates.

What I was told about the vision didn't agree with what I read, so I just assumed that JS had more than one vision.

If the powers to be explained things with multiple visions, that would have covered a lot of back peddling.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2021 03:57PM by tumwater.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.