Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: virgilthepoet ( )
Date: October 03, 2023 09:45PM

Russ Never Runs out of Absurd words to say During Gen. Con. And one of it is Think Celestial. This is how I think Celestial delusions would be.

Seeing Many Immortal Punks who had orgy every single day with their Immortal unlimited Plural Wives.

Whenever a Name is Called " Whos Adam do you mean? There'a bunch of Adam here.

Gets confused with who's Nuclear Family you belong or who's dead previous wives you're gonna Choose.

Gotta Visit Timmy in the Telestial realm who refused so much invitation of a Mormon Baptism.

Gotta be racist Since many of your own offspring will not fight valiantly in an upcoming war.

You gotta Have to instruct your Rebellious offsprings who to torment and allowed to be tested.

Gotta Kill your Children Below for Touching the Ark Of Covenant or Entering the Temple Drunk.

You gotta have to Shag that one beautiful daughter of yours just to send your only Favorite son.

Oh if you are a Female Goddess, No worries your Name will never be Known and Just enjoy endless celestial s3x with other Female Wives and don't bother to be in any scripture just a simple theory from a crazy delusional Son who had seen ur Husband and your favorite son.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: October 03, 2023 10:19PM

Delusions are beliefs that nobody else believes. By definition, Russ can't be delusional. Millions of people believe what he believes because they are supposed to. That's what Good Mormons do.

Whatever Simon Says doesn't have to make any sense.

The word 'celestial' is a dog whistle. It means work harder to earn your place in Mormon heaven. Puh. I wonder how many eye muscles were strained by eye rolls.

Date: October 04, 2023 10:19PM

bradley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Delusions are beliefs that nobody else believes.
> By definition, Russ can't be delusional. Millions
> of people believe what he believes because they
> are supposed to. That's what Good Mormons do.
>
> Whatever Simon Says doesn't have to make any
> sense.
>
> The word 'celestial' is a dog whistle. It means
> work harder to earn your place in Mormon heaven.
> Puh. I wonder how many eye muscles were strained
> by eye rolls.

By Todays Standard a Cult is a Delusional Society even if they number Millions. And from our POV Russ is a Delusional Profit Freak and a Dementor

Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: October 03, 2023 11:53PM

I’m thinking about having sex with multiple goddesses on a sea of glass.

Date: October 04, 2023 10:21PM

Rubicon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I’m thinking about having sex with multiple
> goddesses on a sea of glass.

That Means you are on a naked Celestial Beach then hahaha

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: October 05, 2023 09:45AM

Make sure you have plenty of Windex then.

Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: January 28, 2024 04:50AM

The flunkies from the Telesial Kingdome come up to clean the mess.

Posted by: Soft Machine ( )
Date: January 28, 2024 06:53AM

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 04, 2023 12:57AM

One very important facet of ghawdhood is knowing everything.

So the question arises:  Does every ghawd in Elohim's celestial kingdom know when every other ghawd has an orgasm?

Here's another thought:  I don't know if this is 'true' or not, but I recall reading of an experiment where a lab animal (I think it was a rat) was 'wired' up so that by pressing a lever, a minimal jolt of current was sent to the pleasure center of his brain and the rat experienced an orgasm.

Another lever was present in the rat's cage.  Pressing that lever delivered food to the rat.

The supposed result of the experiment was the death of the rat via starvation...  Rather than eat, the rat preferred orgasms.

Maybe there are human beings who can have orgasms that easily...  I think I'm one of those who had ample opportunities, but I never came close to missing a meal.

But what if in the CK, those sweet, sweet orgasms are ... CELESTIAL!!  What if there's nothing better?  I think a strong case can be made that JoJu was a big fan.

In my imagination, having multiple wives means many orgasms, and I think that's the idea JoJu wanted to get across to his male followers.  Back in his day, getting women to agree to anything more than laying back and thinking of England was a pure bonus and probably not seen as much of an advantage.

Besides, if you're a ghawd, why couldn't you, and why wouldn't you be in constant orgasmic euphoria?  ...else what is heaven for?

How about asking mormon big wigs if the celestial kingdom is all about jizzing for eternity?  (And yes, being crude and crass has to be a part of the question.)

Celestial Kingdom:  Men and women have their nether bits

The two TKs:  Smoothies for eternity.  

If that doesn't show a fixation on the reproductive arts and sciences, color me brown and call me a Lamanite...

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: October 04, 2023 10:29AM

The focus on celestial reproduction as the means necessary to achieve the population of a world through that particular means, is exactly why if I am forced to go to the CK, as my mother says I am since I am sealed to her, that would be my worst nightmare.

I will be more than happy to get people a table at Chez Joseph or be your real estate agent for the Universe, or run karaoke night at the comedy club, but I just want to hang with the other "bachelors" in my off hours.

Why does the CK always seem the same as a Puppy Mill? Both should be illegal.

Posted by: Alien Weaponry ( )
Date: January 27, 2024 07:15AM

Puppy mills are illegal in many places.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: October 04, 2023 10:43PM

would have been "thinking celestial" as mormons. That is an insult to the members. My daughter I'm sure thinks celestial far too much.

Luckily, I'm sure my parents won't pick to go to the CK if the rest of us aren't there, but then most of my dad's family will choose not to be there either. My SP uncle did tell his lesbian daughter and her partner that he wanted them both with the family wherever they are.

Not like I believe in it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2023 10:44PM by cl2.

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: October 05, 2023 11:37AM

Why hasn't a new "prophet" shown up and claim Mormonism is really a UFO religion?

No more nonsense about Hebrews in pre-Colombian America necessary,

That's what Rael did -- he took Joseph's Myth and replaced gods and angels with aliens.

Unlike Joseph Smith, he's content to be a passive grifter who lets people support him in exchange for a few basic words of wisdom and happiness. Not a bad job if you can get it.

Posted by: swallow ( )
Date: January 24, 2024 04:55AM

Just wait til the Ten Lost Tribes descend from the City of Enoch at the North Pole.

Posted by: Livid ( )
Date: January 23, 2024 04:07PM

Think Celestial reminds me of Apple's marketing slogan "think different". (American hatred of adverbs again.)

Posted by: want2bx ( )
Date: January 28, 2024 11:33AM

Oh yes, just like "buy local" and "drive safe" that I hear all the time in Utah. Whenever I hear "think celestial" I always correct it in my head to "think celestially."

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.