Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: mormonimposter ( )
Date: February 10, 2012 09:32PM

So, I had just gotten out of the shower, and I'm walking downstairs with a towel around my body and another one in my hair, no makeup on, grabbing a glass of water from the kitchen and chatting with my mom...when there's a knock on the door! Oh goodness, who could that be?

I started panicking, thinking my boyfriend came over early before I was even dressed! So I took a peak near the door and I said to my mom, "There's 2 dark figures knocking on our door!" and she's like "OH! I saw some mormon missionaries when I got the mail...I guess I should go get the door."

Hahahaha!! No! I insisted on getting it myself! So I open the door in my short towel, glance at their nametags to be sure, and I say, "Hello mormons!" and their reaction was amusing. They were like, "Oh, so you're familiar with us?" Hahahaha, oh yes, if only they knew how much I know about them!

My nevermo mom was proud of me for the guts it took to answer in my towel, and doesn't think they'll come back again and risk seeing my scandalously bare shoulders.

I refused to tell them my name (what fun would that be?), and I didn't tell them when they could come back, but I have a feeling they'll show up again soon! After all, they were very nice about me being half naked and not telling them my name and everything.

So what do you guys think I should do if they come back? I don't want to be really mean, I'd like to be nice to them (without letting them think they have a chance at converting me), but I'm not sure what I'd say or do!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Otremer ( )
Date: February 10, 2012 09:34PM

...drop the towel next time.

Posted by: ladybug ( )
Date: February 11, 2012 01:10PM

+1

Date: February 11, 2012 08:53PM

LOL! I'm not THAT confident...maybe if I lost 30 lbs!

Date: February 11, 2012 09:05PM

You guys are full of such wonderful ideas! I've laughed so hard reading all of this. Maybe I'll make some coffee cake or ginger chai cupcakes (chat = tea) and invite them in to enjoy them with me, and maybe I'll "accidentally" wear a thin white shirt with a black bra, if I'm feeling naughty.

whoops! I meant for this to be at the bottom, in response to everyone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2012 09:08PM by mormonimposter.

Posted by: lillium ( )
Date: February 10, 2012 09:37PM

Love it. ROFL

Posted by: justbreathe ( )
Date: February 10, 2012 09:41PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2012 10:15PM by justbreathe.

Posted by: subliminal ( )
Date: February 10, 2012 09:42PM

Answer the door with your shirt unbuttoned and pants unzipped. Have a person yell from another room after a while of talking to them to hurry up and they're ready to start the shoot. That'll make them want to come back.

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: February 10, 2012 09:46PM

seemed to work. They ran! ;o))

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: February 11, 2012 01:25PM

please don't denigrate Nudity!

it's Good, Clean FUN!

(and, Lord knows, the mish's don't get enough of it!)

Posted by: jaredsotherbrother ( )
Date: February 11, 2012 01:35PM

Nudity is great, but unnecessary. All you have to do is answer the door holding a can of redi-whip, smile as evilly as you can and say, "which one's first?".

This will give you a giggle, send them running, strengthen their testimonies, and give them fresh fuel for their precious nocturnal emmissions. Everybody wins.

Posted by: Teddy ( )
Date: February 11, 2012 03:25PM

Oh, be nice and offer them something to drink, coffee, wine, beer...

Posted by: jaredsotherbrother ( )
Date: February 11, 2012 04:22PM

Gawd I miss funny Chevy Chase.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: February 11, 2012 04:00PM

It would have worked on all my companions, but I would have been filling the spirit to visit your house every other day.

Posted by: Re ( )
Date: February 11, 2012 04:42PM

Offer some drink and lunch next time and some TV time to rest in the comfort of home..that's 'rules of your home' no preaching

Posted by: freeman ( )
Date: February 11, 2012 04:56PM

Missionaries literally LIVE for moments like this.

Remember the average missionary is probably in his early twenties and with the sexual maturity of a nevermo 12 year old.

Posted by: vivo ( )
Date: February 11, 2012 08:02PM

That was a great line mormomimposter! "Hello mormons!"

And their response was predictable "Oh, so you know about us..blah blah blah," getting all excited.

I'm going to try that out the next time they come around. And I'm going to continue with "Yes. I know about you. I've been studying the writings of your prophet.... Warren Jeffs. He's so amazing and inspired of god. Do come in!"

Posted by: scooter ( )
Date: February 11, 2012 08:56PM

sorry. not buying it.

Posted by: downsouth ( )
Date: February 12, 2012 09:16AM

I feeling like a little door knocking is in order tonight. What was your address again mormonimposter?

Posted by: Nimrod Severn ( )
Date: February 12, 2012 02:38PM

Congrats, you'll be their masturbation fantasy for the next week

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.