Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: DebbiePA ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 02:40AM

1. It is an event where you CANNOT wear them, so don't. Such events include swimming, sports, and sex.
2. Pretend you have spent the day in an event where you cannot wear them, (i.e. the pool), and you're going to take a shower at the first opportunity at which point you will put your garments back on. Stall.
3. Pretend you have your period really heavy and need to wear panties that hold a pad for a change.
4. Pretend all your garments are in the laundry and as soon as you wash them, they'll be back on you.
5. (any other reasons you've used??...add here)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sivab1 ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 09:01AM

spot on debbie lol.

Posted by: exmollymo ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 09:20AM

She probably just pulls the front down. The sweetheart neckline goes lower than others. I was able to wear low cut shirts. Just as long as my shoulders were covered, I was "modest".

Posted by: istillgetsurprised ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 09:33AM

+1

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 09:38AM

Don't you understand? Ann Romney, and saintly Mormons like my saintly mother, before she became more saintly and left the church, are so righteous, that they wear a special garment that can only be seen with the spiritual eye. It clings to the skin, can never be removed, and is given to them by the three Nephites, riding upon the back of Cureloms, in person. This new garment is so sacred, that regular garments can not be worn over them, unless they mock the sacredness, of the super invisible garment. If you were truly righteous you would be able to see them on her.

Posted by: John Taylor ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 10:35AM

And it came to pass, yea, that by this ye shall know the church is true.

Posted by: upsidedown ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 10:13AM

I'm sure that the news stand daily's like the national enquirer will be paying a handsome fee for a sneak photo at the 1st Lady of Kolobs magic undies.

Posted by: angsty ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 12:09PM

Marie Osmond, Gladys Knight, etc. LOL.

Actually, if you're a pretty busty lady, and you get the garments to fit your boobs instead of your shoulders, you can get away with lower necklines fairly easily. Of course, you'll have more garment in other places.

Ick. The very thought of those things makes me ill.

Posted by: nonmo_1 ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 12:31PM

Look at the 2nd picture down:
http://topsynews.com/show/ann-romney-pictures-mitt-romney-s-wife/679643

Does that look like she still has garments on?

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 12:49PM

Date: February 29, 2012 05:59PM

Probably not, but could be. Seriously, I'm not saying she's a model of Mormon modesty, but just in virtue of my body type I was able to wear a lot of clothes that most Mormon would consider immodest-- like cleavage galore and skirts to mid thigh. My cousins always tucked and pinned, but I didn't even have to do that- the g's just didn't fit as intended. So I felt like as long as I was covering the garment I could wear what I wanted, but I'm sure judgey Mormons thought I was cheating.

Date: February 29, 2012 08:26PM

Is that you can use the bra to secure the garment and keep it out of view.

Thank FSM I can just wear whatever the hell I want now.

Posted by: SusieQ#1 ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 12:51PM

I wore clothes that had that kind of neckline with garments. She is not showing any cleavage either.
The fabric seems to be opaque so there is no indication of underwear lines. That was my preferred way to dress also. Never show off what is underneath! :-)

Posted by: Makurosu ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 12:53PM

Posted by: deconverted2010 ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 01:19PM

Not in that red dress, check this picture out.

http://www.zimbio.com/Ann+Romney/pictures/pro

Posted by: anonofthis ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 01:22PM

Must be the new "helinca" neck? ( anyone remember that term)

more reveal here:

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Ann+Romney/Conservative+Political+Action+Conference+Draws/axzCCiQhame

Posted by: Dent ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 01:48PM

None of those dresses were without sleeves. Garments are below cleavage level, about even with the bra, and she isn't really wearing anything in any of those pictures that aren't garment friendly. My tbm wife wears them that low and unless she bends over you can't see them.

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 02:01PM

...I searched a lot of photos of her and I'd say 99% of here outfits are perfectly garmmie- and LDS-friendly. (Well, some folks will complain she wears trousers too much.) Of course, garment-friendly clothing doesn't mean there are necessarily garments underneath.

Posted by: sivab1 ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 05:00PM

The bigger scandal among the nevermo's are Mitt's "mom jeans". Ann probably does what my good mama told me when I was receiving the sacred undies, "get the tops much larger so they don't show as much."
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-mitt-romney--mom-jeans-20120110,0,4199768.story

Posted by: sarahdee ( )
Date: February 29, 2012 05:05PM

hahahahahaha, literally bouncing in my chair and laughing as I type this. That's a good one.

Posted by: TJKENNEDY ( )
Date: March 29, 2012 07:46AM

Nothing like fantisising about mormon undies.
So if he wins will this cult grow?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.