Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: AmIDarkNow? ( )
Date: December 10, 2010 10:00PM

This book was in a discussion thread on postmormon.org.

This was my post.

"I went to Amazon to check the reviews on “The Miracle of Forgiveness”. There are plenty of glowing reviews and a few from those that see it for what is really is. It seems like the “Glowies” refuse to believe how this book can be destructive nor do they see how it can induce “more” guilt or drive someone to suicide.

I think that a review or two could be added by folks that actually went through the personal experience of this book damaging them further to provide a better perspective. I never had the privilege myself of having this book used on me to “heal” my sins. Not that I didn’t have any sins. I have sins and they are mine and I am comfortable with them, but I don’t call them sins. I call them “life experiences”."

If you have been victim of this book do you think you could write as objective a review as possible? Go to Amazon and check the reviews. See if you don't think that's exactly what is needed. In this case I would think the more the merrier.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.