Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: chelseamarie ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 06:04PM

im trying to get my song writing streak up again. i want to write a song about the church but nothing funny because its serious so heres some lyrics that i have so far :
you always seemed so picture perfect but all you did was choke me with your lies
after everything you put me through you expect me to stick around but im walking out the door and never coming back

you wasted my time you tried to make me what you expect me to be but that wont work for me

thanks for and the lies and excusses every dime i spent on you every word every second you wouldnt let me think for my self but im better than that now im leaving this town and im not coming back, back around cause im leaving leaving this town

well thats all i got so far but if you guys have any ideas that would be awsome!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Taddlywog ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 07:27PM

You never hesitated to cut me down because you were always right- you always had to be right, like I had none, no mind, no voice. I was gonna be helpless and unworthy on my own.

When I believed you, I was afraid. Until I couldn't take it anymore and I tested life outside you. I guess you needed me more than I needed you because I am doing just fine

But you cant leave me alone, many line up to take my place, still you say always want me back. Sorry I can't become your fool again. I can only sing the siren's cry. A warning to others - how you will suck their soul dry.

off the cuff- mind flow. No big investment so feel free to play with it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.