Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: rambo ( )
Date: September 30, 2010 12:42PM

sex!

My TBM friend is getting married soon and he asked the stake president what you are allowed to do for sex. He told him let the spirit tell you which is right to do. I burst up laughing and said "Thats funny. Hey honey the spirit is telling me to put my cock in your mouth." He started laughing and realized how silly the stake presidents statement was. The stake president also said that if you and your wife should feel comfortable with what you are doing.

Oh I also told my TBM friends that the first presidency once put out a statement telling the members not to have oral sex. They were shocked to find this out and they asked what are they saying now. I told them that they don't talk about it anymore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: EssexExMo ( )
Date: September 30, 2010 12:46PM

Back in the 80's, at a temple recommend interview, I was directly told that oral sex (Giving or Receiving) with DW was not temple-worthy.

Posted by: JoD3:360 ( )
Date: September 30, 2010 12:50PM

You should both be comfortable with whatever you are doing. One should also not be selfish- if you want something special, you should be willing to reciprocate fully. But if one or the other feels strongly against any particular behaviour, it is never right to guilt/coerce/force/manipulate them into succumbing to the others demands.

The oral question was removed a couple of years after it was begun due to the extreme level of discomfort of those being questioned. Now the question is never to be asked, and Bishoprics are counselled against probing into peoples sex lives.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.