Exmormon Bios  : RfM
Exmormon's exit stories about how and why they left the church. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: johnboy23 ( )
Date: December 23, 2018 09:37AM

I was exomunicated year 2000 for a moral transgression fair enough. Years later thought I had repented, With my filthy rags of rightousness I was inteviewed for re-baptism by a bishop who also had filthy rags of rightousness, in fact a very self rightous spoon fed rich arrogant ignorant man. I knew that my rightousness was vain as he was tho he believed he was truly a man of god. He said he recieved revelation to not only deny me re-baptism process but ban me from attending church that lasted 7 years curse apon me. This bishop god forbid was called as stake president. The mormon god really blessed this arrogant leader of the church. 7 years later I have over come my filthy rags of vain rightousness and became humble tho I hated relegion and by then had studied everything to do with church history and all its fabrications and just knew the mormon church was built apon fraud. I decided not to be re-baptised and just move on.I had found the true jesus of the bible...Know the truth will set me free. I am now free of the nonsense of the mormon relegion.Cheers everyone... Johnboy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.