Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: adamisfree2006 ( )
Date: September 03, 2017 04:23PM

I finally met Odell Campbell last evening. He and Stephanie spent the evening with my wife and I in OKC. We drank, we talked about our exit from Mormonism, we drank, we laughed and then we drank some more. After 10 plus years of cyber friendship, it was amazing to be able to chat face to face. He is an awesome guy and Stephanie is amazing as well. Thank you RFM for this forum that not only helped me out of the church 11 years ago but also helped forge friendships with many exmo's.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: badassadam ( )
Date: September 03, 2017 04:53PM

Glad to see a success story for another adam

Posted by: adamisfree2006 ( )
Date: September 03, 2017 05:03PM

In many ways my exit was as clean and they get. I left with my marriage intact and all of our kids (ages 18, 15, 14 & 12) left together. I am fortunate. Sure we've had some challenges the past 12 years, but we are very happy and could never imagine a life in Mormonism again.

Not sure of your story. I used to be very active poster in 2005 but have been a lurker the past several years. Good luck!

Posted by: badassadam ( )
Date: September 03, 2017 05:10PM

My story is long and unimportant but all that matters is im finally on a good path and i am healing i think. I found the board in january after seeing one of sir david the bards youtube videos about it.

Posted by: StillAnon ( )
Date: September 03, 2017 05:06PM

Nice story and glad for your pathway to recovery and hooking up with friends. However, as a Houstonian, I'm sorry that you're still stuck in Oklahoma. ;)

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: September 03, 2017 09:15PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.